Sheep's Wool Insulation is ultra-sustainable, and performs better and lasts longer than comparable man-made products.
Simply Enter Your First Name and e-Mail Address and Click The Submit Button Below
Ditch the chemicals, dig the sheep!
- Efficient Thermal rating better than many commercially available man-made materials (typically by 10%); unmatched performance in moist conditions; lasts the life of the building (unlike fiberglass and other man-made products).
- Sustainable Made only from sheeps wool produced in the USA; production requires a fraction of the energy required for man-made products; cuts (waste) are biodegradable and compostable.
- Non-toxic No fumes! No protective clothing required for handling and installing; wool insulation actually removes many toxic gases like formaldehyde from indoor air (while man-made insulation products EMIT those gases).
- Breathable Wool absorbs, retains and releases moisture with no effect on thermal properties or performance; ideal for breathable wall construction; helps relieve mold issues in damp-climate structures. When it comes to indoor air quality, nothing else comes close.
- Code approved (US federal) Meets US federal standards (thermal properties, fire-resistance etc.) for insulation products sold in the US; used widely in Western Europe, where environmental and sustainability standards are highest in the world.